Dreams and their Purpose

Why do we dream?

For years now I've thought that dreams are the minds way of processing our worries and fears and problems that we have.
I personally do not recall my dreams in a conscious way and therefore do not consciously learn from them. But I am sure there are people who can remember their dreams and could potentially learn from them.
What is the difference between people like myself who cannot recall their dreams and those that can? 
Well I recently came accross some information in various formats that talks about this in depth. For now I will leave this video here to better talk detail what I am talking about. Basically Dr. Kaku mentions dreams are scientifically proven to be valuable. He talks about the different parts of the brain and the parts they play in dreaming. If you have any thoughts/comments/questions feel free to comment on this post.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Living in Japan

Leaving Hamamatsu